BOARD MEMBER - BASEBALL COMMITTEE CHAIR
Northwood Lake Recreation Area -- 2500 Union Chapel Road
BALL FIELD Rules / GUIDELINES
For the safety and health of all Northwood Lake residents and guests, the following rules and guidelines have been established.
1. Absolutely NO Alcohol
2. Please pick up and properly dispose of all trash after ball field use. Trash cans are provided around the pool, pavilion, and ball field areas. If trash is not properly disposed of, it ends up in resident's yards and our beautiful Northwood Lake.
3. Please ask everyone utilizing the ball field to use the parking lot. Do not park on the side of Union Chapel Road. This road is highly traveled, and cars parked close to the ball field risk being hit by foul balls.
4. Please do not climb on the fence or backstop.
5. Do not share the gate code with anyone that is not a dues paying member. This is private property for dues paying members and their guests. It is not fair to members for non-paying members to have access to the code so that they can come and go as they please. If anyone is caught using the field that is not a paying member, they will be asked to leave immediately.
6. Please shut and lock the gate when you leave. This will help keep out people that should not be there.
7. If you see any issue that needs to be addressed or repaired, please contact Michael Johnson at 205-292-6544 or email at [email protected]
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE REGULATIONS WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE BOARDS ATTENTION AND DEALT WITH APPROPRIATELY.
INDIVIDUALS UTILIZING THESE PRIVILEGES THAT HAVE NOT PAID MEMBERSHIP ASSESSMENTS WILL BE KINDLY ASKED TO DISCONTINUE ACTIVITY UNTIL THEY HAVE PAID. CONTINUAL VIOLATION WILL BE VIEWED AS TRESPASSING AND TURNED OVER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT IF NECESSARY.
ball field reservations / Rental
If you are current on your "Basic" or "Recreational" membership, please request access to the field.
Reservations are free for recreational members and $35 for everyone else.
**Please check the calendar page for date availability.**
Please specify if you would like to reserve the pavilion with your ball field reservation (an extra $20 for members and an extra $30 for non-members).
The pavilion is equipped with power and water - fans, lights and outlets, and a water faucet, which must be unlocked for use.